We have the answers you may be looking for.
Fiesta Tableware Company has proudly manufactured Fiesta® Dinnerware in Newell, WV, USA since 1936. True to our roots, Fiesta still utilizes manufacturing and hand crafted processes established from its introduction, yielding unique one of a kind characteristics. Slight variations combined with clean lines, have helped to preserve Fiesta as the most generationally passed down, collected, and bridal registered patterns today.
- Is Fiesta® Dinnerware made in the USA?
- Where can I purchase Fiesta®?
- If I need Fiesta® Dinnerware for an immediate occasion, how can I acquire?
- How do I get on a mailing list?
FAQ Use & Care
- Is my Fiesta® oven/microwave/dishwasher/freezer safe?
- How high can the oven tempurature be?
- What causes the gray marks on my Fiesta®?
- How do I clean metal marks off my Fiesta®?
- How do I remove coffee/tea stains from my Fiesta® cups/mugs?
- Is Fiesta® Dinnerware lead free?
- What are the feature and benefits of Fiesta®?
- What is included in the 3pc Classic and 3pc Bistro Sets?
- What is the difference between Classic and Bistro?
- Why industry/Consumers moved from 4/5pc to 3pc Sets?
- What material is Fiesta® made from?
- Is there a warranty with my Fiesta® dishes?
- How do I know I have first quality Fiesta® dishes?
- Why are there different back stamps on my Fiesta® dishes?
- How can I tell I have genuine Fiesta®?
- Will you ever bring back a retired color?
- How do I purchase a retired color?
- What are the shipping options?
- How do I check my order?
- What if my order arrives damaged or broken?
- Can an order be held to ship at a later date?
- What is a Handling Fee?
FAQ Web Site
- Is your site secure?
- How do I make a return?
- How soon can I expect my shipment?
- How soon is an out of stock available?