Fiesta® Outlet Stores
Our retail outlet stores specialize in everything Fiesta. From your favorite colored dinnerware to accessories and bakeware, it’s all designed and made locally, right here in Newell, West Virginia. Lifestyle your home with a colorful array of licensed textiles, flatware/cutlery, gadgets, drinkware and more to fulfill all of your Fiesta cravings, right from the manufacturer. If it’s from one of our outlet locations, you know it’s officially Fiesta!
Official Tent Sale Countdown Clock
Upcoming Tent Sales
|Jan 18th - Feb 4th
|Mar 21st - Apr 7th
|Jun 4th - Jun 9th
|Jun 10 - Jun 16th
|Indoor (Everything Fiesta Only)
|Oct 3rd - Oct 6th
|Oct 7th - Oct 20th
|Indoor (Everything Fiesta Only)
We can’t wait to meet you in our store!
At our Fiesta outlet stores, we offer firsts and seconds, as well as other products you’ll only find here. We’re honored to be invited to your table and sincerely thank you for supporting a family-owned business that spans several generations. Since 1871 we have manufactured dinnerware of all shapes, colors and sizes from our factory in Newell, West Virginia. Our future is bright thanks to people like you.
Tent Sale Rules
June 4th-8th 8:30 AM-6:00 PM
June 9th 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
*Please note The Retail Outlet will be operating under these hours and not the normal business hours for these dates only.
What is the tent sale?The tent sale is an event in which we sell our second quality Fiesta® dinnerware at a discounted price. We hold these sales twice a year at our Factory Retail Outlet in Newell, WV
What are seconds?Seconds are Fiesta dinnerware items that have minor flaws in them, some you may not even notice.
What happens if I return home and discover an item wasn’t packed or I want to exchange a purchased item?All sales are final, no returns or refunds. Make sure to watch your items as they are being packed. Sometimes our packers work so quickly that they miss packing an item. All our sales on second-quality items are final, regardless of whether it is during the tent sale or not. Therefore, if an item is unfortunately left behind or what you no longer desire, we are unable to refund or exchange the item. Also, make sure to check if your cashier or packer has put stoppers in your salt and pepper shakers and given you gaskets for your canisters.
What forms of payment do you accept?We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and cash. We do not accept American Express or checks. All sales are final, no returns or refunds.
Can I bring my child with me? What if my child is in a car seat or if I’m holding them?Unfortunately, due to safety concerns, no strollers, or children under the age of 14 are permitted in the tent.
Can I bring my pet?Unfortunately, due to safety concerns, no pets are allowed in the tent. Service animals are allowed.
Do you accept gift cards/gift certificates during the tent sale?Outlet gift cards are accepted in the outlet store but not in the tent. We do not accept gift certificates issued for www.fiestafactorydirect.com in the outlet store or tent.
Are my purchases boxed for me, or do I need to bring something to pack it in?All ware that you purchase will be wrapped in paper and packed securely in boxes/bags for easy transportation.
Where can I get a price list?Price lists will be handed out while you are in line. Expect to see a wide variety of Fiesta items discounted at 57-83% off the retail suggested price.
What are the prices like?The prices can be up to 57%-83% off retail sale prices.
What colors will be in the tent?The color selection will vary each day. You might even be lucky enough to find some discontinued colors. Peony is the newest color to be released in seconds and will be available at this tent sale. Jade will not make its tent sale debut until next year.
Can I purchase first quality Fiesta during the tent sale?Yes, the outlet store will be open during the tent sale!
What items will be at the sale?We will have over 55 different items in the tent! The earlier you get there, the wider the selection of ware. New items must be available for a year before they are released in seconds. Due to liabilities, we are unable to sell you any broken pieces for any reason.
How are the items sold?Every item is sold individually unless you find a matching lid. Even items that are typically sold in a set will be sold individually, such as the extra-large butter dish.
Do I need to get there on the first day to get the best item/color selection?No, we will restock the tent with new bins of product every night.
Do I need to get there early to get the best item/color selection?Trust us, we will not run out of ware! The tent will always have a good stock of plates, bowls, and mugs no matter what time you get there. Getting there early will give you an advantage if we only have one bin of a certain item. However, if we only have a few pieces of an item we try to limit the amount you can purchase to just a few to give everyone a chance!
What do I need to bring?We will provide you with shopping carts. No dollies are allowed in the tent. There is a good chance the ware will be a little dirty. Therefore, we highly recommend bringing an old hand towel or a sock to wipe off the factory dirt and dust from the dishes. And of course, we recommend you bring a friend!
What happens if it rains?The show must go on! The sale will happen come rain or shine. However, if there is lightning and thunder, we will evacuate the area until the weather has cleared, and it has been deemed safe to continue.
How long is the line?It’s hard to tell what a customer’s wait time will be, but customers should be aware that there are three lines before entering the tent. You will move to each portion of the line as the customers before you move through the tent.
ADDITIONAL TENT SALE RULES
- Please check your receipt for errors before leaving the tent. All Sales Are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
- No children under the age of 14 are allowed in the tent.
- No pets are allowed in the tent unless it is a service animal.
- Selections must be finalized before entering the checkout line, absolutely no reselecting at the registers.
- All second sales are final. No replacements or refunds.
- When walking to and from the tent area please stay out of the middle of the road, company, and delivery vehicles will still use this road to access the plant areas.
- Traffic on this road is one-way during the sale; please follow the directions of our Security Department.
- Stay in ticket number sequence order. If you are not at the entrance to the tent when the number you received enters the tent, you will be sent to the rear of the line and issued another ticket.
- Shopping carts are available for your use inside the tent. Only one cart is allowed per person. No carts will be permitted past the loading area. Shopping carts will not be permitted past the vehicle loading area. No sharing shopping carts. Orders will not be separated at the register. One cart per transaction and one payment. Please do not ask to have your orders packed separately
- We do have handicap parking areas, please ask for security in the field.
- The shuttle service will not be available this year. When you are finished shopping you may bring your vehicle down to load, however if you are going into the retail outlet store or getting back in line for the tent you must take your vehicle back to the parking area.
- If you leave the line to get food or to use the restroom it is your responsibility to be back in line and in the correct sequence number order prior to entering the tent. Customers will be admitted to the tent in number sequence only, there are no exceptions.
- Port-a-Johns have been set up in various areas for your use, they are the only facilities available during the tent sale.
- No shipping from the outlet will be permitted during the tent sale.
- Due to our high-volume traffic, no special packaging is permitted during the tent sale.
- Note to large quantity buyers: each transaction will be limited to 3 carts. We are trying to alleviate congestion at the registers
- Tobacco/Vape use is permitted in designated areas only on The Fiesta Tableware Company property. Absolutely no smoking/vaping will be permitted while in line or in the tent areas. Smoking restrictions are strictly enforced by our Security Department.
- If you need assistance with a problem, see any member of the Security Department.