● It is the policy of The Fiesta Tableware Company to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, nationality, age, disability, ancestry, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for military service, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, an active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran (a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized), or Armed Forces service medal veteran, and to comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination in employment practices.
● We are committed to educating our workforce by expanding our diversity and anti-discrimination training. We foster a welcoming environment that is respectful to all.
● We are committed to actively seeking out opportunities to work with diverse retail partners.
● We are committed to looking for opportunities to source products to sell in our outlet stores that are made by Black-owned businesses and are 100% made in the USA.
● We are committed to collaborating with diverse influencers on social media.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know how we can be more proactive and inclusive. We welcome your suggestions: email@example.com